The machine is intended for mechanical separation of various wastes. It is produced in three dimensions: 6000, 8000 and 9000 mm.
Waste: Municipal, industrial, bulky and other.
24 months or 2000 working hours (excluding consumable parts).
The machine is delivered with a manual in Polish, which is also the Operation and Maintenance Documentation (DTR). The manual includes certificates and declarations of conformity. The instruction can be translated into English or German languages.
Mode of action:
Drum screen separates the input material into two fractions:
– fixed fraction with fixed size (depends on the mesh size)
– larger dimensional fraction.
Due to the continuous rotation of the screening drum, the material is loosened, constantly mixed and sieved. The solid fraction falls under the trommel, while the oversized fraction falls out of the machine through the outlet funnel
Protection class: IP 55
Drum rotation speed: 18 rpm (6-18 rpm as an option with the machine control panel)
In addition, we dedicate to you an efficient service that will provide:
- Assembly and training by qualified personnel
- Individual tuning of your machine
- Professional service hotline
- Fast response time technical support
- Efficient delivery of spare parts